Our class basket theme is "Italiano".
Please send in items such as: pasta, sauces, pizza pan, pizza stone, pizza kits, pizza wheel/cutter, seasonings/spices, olive oil, Italian-themed decor/dishes, restaurant gift cards purchased from MCS etc... Items are due by Thursday, November 3rd.
Also, we need an actual "basket", perhaps a picnic basket. Please contact Mrs. Bergling, if you are able to donate the basket.
I will try to keep a running list on our website, so you can see what has or has not been donated. Thank you in advance for your support!!
So far we have the following items for our basket:
- Chef Boyardee Pizza kits (1 pepperoni and 2 cheese)
- 1 Pizza wheel
- Adult and child size aprons - to be decorated by our 1st graders
- Child size chef's hat - also, to be decorated by our 1st graders
- Mama Mary's Gourmet Italian Herb Breadsticks and dipping sauce
- 1 container of parmesan cheese
- 1 box of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest whole grain pasta
- 1 container of McCormick sicilian seasoning
- 1 jar of Emeril's Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 2 bags of Fall Harvest Pasta
- Italian Music CD
- Italian chef wall plaque
- 2 bottles of Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bottle of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 jar of olives
- 1 bottle of Olivari Olive Oil