- I was born and raised in Texas. I graduated from Crowley High School more than a decade ago. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 18 years. We share four wonderful boys together which I have had the pleasure to stay home and raise.
- I love to sign, dancing, swimming, camping, fishing and riding horses. I enjoy spending time with my family playing games or curling up in front of the fireplace for a good movie. But, I don’t like scary movies!
- Color: Purple & Green (Can you tell?)
- Music: Christian, Country, Soft Rock
- Movies: Lion King, Cars, Freedom Writer’s, Remember the Titans
- Sports: Cowboys of course!
- TV Shows: ER, 24, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Any Football Game!
- Books: Bible, The Great Fuzz Frenzy, Skippy Jon Jones, and John Grisham books
- I will graduate in May 2009 with my education degree from the University of North Texas. I would like to teach in either Crowley ISD or Burleson ISD.