Welcome! I am Mrs. Wilson and I teach Sixth grade Language Arts. This website contains information to help you succeed in my class and build your skills for your future.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me at 407.123.4567 ext 999 or email@example.com
- Spiral Notebook
- 3-Ring Binder
- Pens & Pencils
2012 Reading List
- The Seer of Shadows by Avi
- The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
- Taken by Edward Bloor
- Diamonds in the Shadow by Caroline Cooney
- Football Hero by Tim Green
- The Great Wide Sea by M. L. Herlong
- Do Not Pass Go by Kirkpatrick Hill
- Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen
- Billy Creekmore: a Novel by Tracey Porter
- Lost Time by Susan Maupin Schmid
- The Mailbox by Audrey Shafer
- Changeling by Delia Sherman
- I.Q: Independence Hall by Roland Smith
- Mercy on These Teenage Chimps by Gary Soto
- Smiles to Go by Jerry Spinelli
Here are some links that you may find helpful for our class
Guide to Grammar and Writing
Language Arts Standards
Reading and Comprehension
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I do if I am absent?
-It is your responsibility to get the work you may have missed. You have two days to turn in the make-up work.
2. How do I head my assignments?
-Name (First and Last)
This must be listed on the top right-hand corner of ALL assignments.
3. Is any extra credit offered?
-I will offer one extra credit assignment at the end of each semester. However, I still suggest you practice good work ethic throughout the year to maintain a good grade.