Objective: To create an educational environment which encourages learning and stimulates the minds of middle school students. The overall mathematical goal for the students in the 2010-2011 school year is for the scores of at least 50% of of the middle school students to exceed the state standards.
My outstanding students will:
- Arrive each day prepared and ready to learn.
- Complete their homework each day.
- Participate in their own education and maintain detailed, quality classnotes.
- Have respect for themselves, their space and their fellow students.
- Take personal responsibility for their learning and their success.