1. Student must complete all classroom and homework assignments on time. All late assignments will receive a 10% score reduction for every school day late and 20% for every class day late. After four school days, the assignment will be given a 0%.
2. If a student is absent, the assignment must be turned in the next school day (not class day) to avoid a score reduction.
3. If students have difficulty with an assignment, Ms Bracco is available for extra help.
4. Students must bring their 3-inch 3-ring binder, a highlighter, and a pencil and pen to every class.
5. Students must have the newer materials in the front of their 3-inch 3-ring binder.
6. Students are NOT allowed to have materials from different subjects in their 3-inch 3-ring binder.