Beliefs and Mission
- I believe every child has the right to learn in an environment where they feel safe.
- I believe children learn by making mistakes, therefore mistakes are to be celebrated!
- I believe every child is smart, we just need to find their smartness.
- I believe all children need to learn to respect the likeness and differences in one another.
- I believe that change is to be experienced!
- I believe children learn by example.
- I believe children learn by doing, messing up, and sharing.
- I believe children are wonderful!
- I believe a parents job is to look out after their child- so call me if there is a problem.
- I believe that everyone learns by making mistakes, it is the environment of the mistake that helps one learn.
2nd Grade Mission Statement:
To nurture, guide, and challenge all children to become responsible, confident, lifelong learners.
Ms. Jessica's 2nd Grade Beliefs:
We believe that:
Everyone deserves a meaningful, challenging, and purposeful education.
Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
Teachers, staff, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for educating children to their full potential.
Various instructional groups enrich the learning and teaching environment.
Everyone learns best in a safe and caring environment.
Children should respect themselves, others, and their environment.
Every effort should be made to integrate the special and general education population into one unique entity.