- On the left, find the box that says "Interactive Cell Models"
- Click on "Plant/Animal"
- On the next screen, information will be availabl eif you scroll down. However, you should click on "START THE ANIMATION" to see the interactive diagram.
- Choose "Animal Cell" (you will come back later for Plant cell)
- Hover and click to get information. Record in notes.
- WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH ANIMAL CELL:
- Repeat process with Plant Cell.
- When you are done with Animal and Plant, go to the Bacterial cell by clicking on "VIEW BACTERIAL CELL MODEL" in green at the TOP of the page.
To use this site, you will need to allow Adobe Acrobat. Click install or yes when prompted.
You will have the option to have an opaque cell (outside view) or transparent (see the inside view) of the cell. You can also switch from animal to plant cells. You can click on items for more information and/or hear a narrator.