A pocket chart will be placed in the classroom with each student’s name and with three different colors. Each color on the poster board represents a conduct grade.
The colors and corresponding conduct grades are as follows:Excellent = Green
Moderate = Yellow
Unsatisfactory = Red
If a student breaks a rule, his/her color will be changed to a lower grade/color. At the end of each day, the students receive the conduct grade that corresponds to the color that they received. Each day is a new day therefore, the students start on green "each day". If a student stays on green for the entire day, they will receive a happy face on their home learning packet. Once the student receives a happy face for the whole week, they will have the opportunity to get a prize.
In order to provide our students with the educational climate they deserve, I have developed the following plan. Please read the plan with your child.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Ask for permission to leave your seat.
- Work quietly and finish your work on time
- Complete all assignments neatly.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Walk quietly in lines, hallways, and restrooms.
*Reminder: Wear your uniform to school every day.
- Verbal Praise
1. Green E: Excellent
2. Yellow M: Verbal Warning/Time out from recess/no fun Friday
3. Red U: Time out from recess/contact parents