Welcome to the 2009 - 2010 school year! I am delighted to have your child in my class this year! This is my fifth year teaching 3rd grade here at Pinewoods Elementary School and I enjoy it more and more each day! I look forward to getting to know you this year as we work hand and hand to ensure your child receives the best knowledge possible to succeed in third grade! Please feel free to contact me via phone or email with any questions or concerns you may have about your child's education.
Below are some helpful hints to ensure your child has the best year possible!
* Get a good night sleep each and every night.
* Arrive to school on time and attend school every day.
*Check your child's homework each night and help with any questions they may have had.
* Check and sign your child's Homework Planner each night.
* Remind your child to be the best they can be each and every day!
* If you walk your child to class in the morning, please say quick goodbyes. Our day begins the moment your child sets foot in our classroom. Thank you!
* To advoid all classroom interruptions, please call before or after school, or set up a conference if there is anything you need to discuss with me. Our classroom academic time is 7:35 A.M. - 2:05 P.M. each and every day. Thank you!
With your help, this year will be a success for your child! Please check this website weekly for updates on our classroom.
Thank You For Your Continued Support,
Ms. Marla Romasiewicz