Physics Essential Objectives (For more information on essential objectives, visit BellevuePublicSchools.org)
- The student will apply principles of motion to solve two-dimensional and three-dimensional problems.
- Understand that energy can be used to change motion, inertia or momentum.
- Understand the principles of sound and optics.
- Understand the principles of electricity and magnetism.
- Understand selected concepts in modern physics.
- Conceptualize concepts in gravitational force and curved space.
Click here to access my assignments page (click on Advanced Physics 2010-2011)