All Columbia Public School District and Lange Middle School rules and expectations will be followed as well as the following:
- Be on time, on task, and prepared to learn EVERYDAY!
- Kaeep all personal electronics PUT AWAY! Make sure your iPads are charged and ready to go everyday.
- BE RESPONSIBLE for your own learning.
- RESPECT the teacher, the classroom, other students, and yourself.
- Trash goes in the trash can!
- ALWAYS TRY YOUR ABSOLUTE HARDEST!
- Student Handbook
Students will be graded on the following:
Academics (skills checks, unit tests, projects, quizzes, and classwork)
Conduct (classroom behavior- 3 points daily- 15 points weekly)
Effort (class participation- 5-10 points per week, homework, warm-ups- 10 points per week)
Points per each assignment, test, quiz, and project vary depending on the content and unit.