Building a partnership with families and the community is at the forefront of our educational environment. Therefore, throughout the year there will be many opportunities for parents and family members to volunteer and be involved in their children’s learning experiences.
- Provide a quiet and well-lit work area with needed homework materials
- Schedule a regular time for completion of homework
- Praise your child for their efforts!
- Display their papers and artwork at home
- Communicate a positive school attitude
- Assist your child with assignments only if necessary
- Consult your child’s teacher when necessary
- Weekly Readers
- Field Trips
- Family Customs
- Family Traditions
- Holidays Special
- Special Interests
Create your own user feedback survey
Additional Resources to Explore with your Child: