Parents, to better understand and assist your child, please complete the short survey below and email it to me at your earliest convenience. The more information I know about your child, the better I can meet his or her needs in the classroom. This is to be done from your point of view. I will not share this information with your child. Thank you for your help!
I am the proud parent of: __________________
- Any preferred nickname to be used at school?
- My child is good at:
- Describe an accomplishment your child made at school of which you are most proud:
- Describe one of your child’s accomplishments they recently made outside of school:
- Describe what you like best about your child’s personality?
- What are your child’s favorite school activities? Least favorite?
- What does your child like to do at home?
- What goals do you have for your child this year (social/academic)?
- How do you feel about homework?
- Would you prefer to have your child sit up close to the whiteboard/Smart Board?