Below are 3 Resources that I have found valuable as a teacher
- We Do Listen-This website has social skills lessons. There is a video that discusses a social skill (anger management, listening, sharing, etc) After the video, there is a song about the topic and a brief question portion that students can engage in. In my classroom, I mirror this website from my iPad to our classroom TV.
- https://wedolisten.org/ (copy and paste into your web browser)
- Kagan Online-This website has scholarly articles on cooperative learning, online training opportunities, and locations of Kagan workshops. This resource is amazing to get professional development that taps into engagement, social skills, and cognitive based practices.
- https://www.kaganonline.com (copy and paste into your web browser)
- The Autism Helper-This website has resources for supporting children with autism. From classroom design, data collection, tasks, and more.
- http://theautismhelper.com/ (copy and paste into your web browser)