Emergency plumbing issues can arise at any time, even amidst a pandemic. Right from minor leaks to a flooded crawl space– you may require emergency plumbing services in Dublin at any hour of the day. But can you be sure that the experts solving your plumbing emergency are not bringing in any other problems to your home?
With New Century Plumbing and Heating, the answer is yes. Our expert plumbers take maximum precautions to keep your home and family members safe while solving your plumbing issues, even if you call us at midnight.
NEW CENTURY: PROVIDING SAFE EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES DUBLIN
We ensure your safety by taking maximum precautions.
- Our team of expert plumbers wear clean personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves.
- We ensure thorough sanitization of all our equipment in frequent and regular intervals.
- We wash our hands with soap for at least 20 seconds frequently, at regular intervals.
- We carry sanitizers to every house we visit so as to sanitize our hands and other high contact surfaces if and as such requirements arise.
- We screen the temperature of each member of our team every day and closely monitor each one for any symptoms of sickness.
CALL NEW CENTURY FOR EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES DUBLIN DURING COVID-19
Your safety is our priority. Hence, we always recommend fixing any plumbing issues immediately, even amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. We are going the extra mile to serve you while keeping you and your family safe round the clock. Call for Plumbing Services, Dublin without delay in case of an Emergency. We’ll be there, whether it’s day or night.