Tooth loss is very common as people age and as teeth become more brittle. Sometimes genetic factors are also at play, or environmental factors such as smoking impact on your teeth. People that experience tooth loss often feel insecure about their smiles, so they opt for dentures to give the appearance of a complete smile. However, dentures can lead to discomfort in some, so dental implants are preferred. Dental implants are great because they offer a permanent tooth replacement solution. For people with several missing teeth, the All-On-4 treatment concept will serve them better.
What Is the All-On-4 Treatment Concept?
Patients who have lost many teeth will benefit the most out of the All-On-4 treatment concept. This involves the replacement of all the missing teeth on either the upper or lower jaw. Overall, the four dental implants can be placed in a specific position in the jaw. Then the entire teeth arch can be fixed on 4 dental implants. As only four dental implants are needed, rather than a whole set, it’s cost-effective and it can be carried out within a day.
Benefits Of All-On-4 Treatment Concept
The All-On-4 treatment concept has several advantages. These include:
- It is cost-effective.There are less dental implants to be installed and this reduces the cost by a great percentage.
- The All-On-4 treatment is a lifetime solution to missing teeth. Other solutions, such as dentures,only offer a temporary fix.
- It is a fast procedure.There are less dental implants to be fixed and therefore this will take less time. This means that you can get your smile back in just a few visits to the dentist’s
- It is a less painful procedurecompared to having dental implants placed on each missing tooth.
- No bone grafting is neededbecause only four dental implants will be fitted to support the entire arch of missing teeth.
- It is helpful to all peopleregardless of their age and the number of teeth lost.
How Long Does The All On 4 Treatment Concept Last?
In addition to the above benefits, All-On-4 dental implants is a permanent solution to tooth loss. With regular care, All-on-4 dental implants will last a lifetime.
If you are looking for a dentist to help you in replacing missing teeth, Next Smile is the best choice. Next Smile are specialists in All-On-4 dental implants as well as other dental services. Contact Next Smile for more information.