RULES OF THE LAND:
1. Be respectful of others as I will be respectful to you.
2. Come to class on time with homework ready to be checked.
3. Being responsible by following all directions, completing my homework and school assignments.
4. Remain seated until the bell has rung.
5. No swearing or any inappropriate language.
My Class Schedule
Period 1: Algebra 300
Period 2: Trigonometry 400
Period 3: Free Period (come in if you need help)
Period 4: Algebra 300
Period 5: Lunch (schedule an appointment if you need help)
Period 6: Trigonometry 300
Period 7: Math Tutor Center (come in if you need help)
Period 8: Advanced Algebra
HOMEWORK AND GRADING POLICY:
1. ALL LATE HOMEWORK: WILL LOSE 10%, repeat 10% EACH DAY IT IS LATE.
2. NO LATE PROJECTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
3. IF YOU MISS A TEST OR A QUIZ BECAUSE OF AN EXCUSED ABSENCE, YOU MUST MAKE IT UP WITHIN TWO DAYS FROM YOUR RETURN (EXAMPLE: IF YOU COME BACK ON MONDAY, YOUR QUIZ MUST BE MADE UP BY WEDNESDAY).
4. EXTRA CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN OUT TWICE PER QUARTER
5. 90%-100% A