Classroom Expectation: Consequences:
1. Respect! 1. Verbal Warning.
2. Keep hands/feet to self. 2. Time after school.
3. Arrive on time and ready for class. 3. Time after school and a call home.
4. Follow directions. 4. Referral to the dean.
5. Have a positive attitude.
The Severe Clause includes immediate severe consequences
for physical fights or bringing weapons to class. Student who
violate the Severe Clause will be removed from the classroom
and receive consequences accordingly.
Classroom Point System
In my class, students will be on a point system. Each time a task is completed, homework is turned in,
or I "catch the students doing something good", they will be rewarded with points. When directions are not
followed or rules are broken, the students choose to lose points. With the accumulated points, the students
may choose to "purchase" items such as food, homework passes, or ordering lunch from off campus.