Trying to access OdysseyWare from home and can't remember the URL? No more worries... here's the link!
See links below for helpful information about the courses offered and the details of the units for each course. Please note that there is information for 3-12 grades so be sure to look for the correct grade level that you are interested in.
A quick reference guide that lists brief descriptions about the courses offered by OdysseyWare. Make sure to look for the appropriate grade level when determining what course you are interested in.
This catalog lists OdysseyWare course units and assignment titles.
- Take notes in a notebook to use to review before quizzes and tests. You will thank yourself when it comes time to take a quiz or test!
- Use the Message Center to communicate with your teacher.
- Scroll to look for teacher notes on your assignments.
- Make sure you’ve completed all of your questions before clicking “finish assignment”.
- Spend at least 6 hours a week on your course.
- Manage your time and do not fall behind, you don’t want to have to try to play catch up.