When you access your Snapchat profile. There's a nice flame sign next to your best friend's name.. You're currently in the middle of the best Snapchat streak of your life (officially known as a Snapstreak). Your Snapchat skills are impeccable.
What Are Streaks on Snapchat?
You and your pal are on a Snapstreak, meaning you have Snapped at each other (not talked) for three days in a row. What does the number mean? How many days have you been on a Snapstreak?
It's then when the worst of all happens. Your Snapchat streak has come to an end.
However, don't worry; you'll be OK! This guide will help you reclaim your snapstreak lost
It is possible for a snap streak to end for a number of reasons.
If you feel you have followed the rules and your account has been hacked, your Snapchat streak recovery
How to Get your Snap Streak Back?
To recover your lost Snapchat streak just go through the steps below:
- Activate your Snapchat account by opening the app and signing in.
- Go to “Settings”
- "Supports" is at the bottom, so look there.
- After "I Need Help," "Snapstreaks" appear.
- "What if my Snapstreak is gone?" select "Let us know."
- "My Snapstreaks are gone."
- As much as possible, fill out the form to the full.
- Fill out the form and "send" it.
Other Methods Recover your Lost Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat can't help if the hourglass emoji emerged before your streak ended. In the "What information should we know?" You can strengthen your claim for compensation by filling out this section of the form.
Here's what the Snapchat help page says:
- Visit Snapchat's Help Center for more information.
- "Speak with Us"
- Select "I lost my Snapstreaks" from the "How can we help?" section.
- Complete the form to the letter.
- The command "Send" sends the information to the server.
For more read - https://foxnewstips.com/get-back-lost-snapchat-streak/