This assignment is worth 125 points and will be used in place of a Semester Exam. Here's the breakdown of what I'm looking for:
Creative Component (60 points possible)
- Did you have a creative approach to the assignment?
- Is your project visually appealing?
- Are your yearbook pages believable (authentic)?
- Do your pages stand out from your peers?
- Does your project align with your efforts and intentions?
Written Component (65 points possible)
- Are your pages clearly and logically organized?
- Is your writing grammatically correct with perfect spelling and punctuation?
- Do your pages adequately reflect what we learned of the characters in the movie?
- Does your poetry selection also correlate with our knowledge of the characters?