Miss Piers' Kindergarten Classroom!
Our classroom is fun and the students will be excited to learn new material.
- Wear red May 4, 2009 to support our school.
- May 20, 2009 we will be going to the Michagan City Zoo to learn about the animals.
- Our play was wonderful and we had a great turn out.
- The fire department visited our class yesterday and we learned about fire safety.
- Read for 15 minutes with a parent.
- Finish math worksheet.
- Go over fire safety plan with your family.
In the next two weeks, we will begin to make our dioramas. Here is a link you and your child can watch to get ideas for the supplies necessary.
Jones Elementary's Website
Feel free to contact me at anytime.
My school phone number is 219-763-8025.
- Community circle
- Story time
- Use of technology
- On going projects
- Guest speakers
- Field trips
- Word wall
- Student of the week
Our classroom is...
As a teacher I will be...
- provide a variety of stations and activities
- use different learning styles and tools
- create informative and bright bulletin boards
Classroom management is a key component in whether or not students will learn and understand concepts that are being taught. I feel that if students are in an environment that they feel comfortable in, then they will learn. As a teacher, I will make my students feel comfortable and welcome in the classroom. By doing this, my students are able to learn what is being taught.
By Holli Piers