Classroom Technology Rules. It is important- They give students the structure they need and also help them feel that the classroom and safe and predicable way. In the handbook, we use the terms rules and procedures. Both refer to stated expectations about students’ behavior, but the terms differ in important
- You are only to visit approved internet sites.
- Respect the hardware and software.
- Have all necessary applications open and active.
- Do not install any programs without the teacher’s permission.
- Do not bring food or drink, lotions, or combs near the computers
- No use of cell Phones in class.
- Keep cells phone in backpack at all times.
- Keep earbuds put up at all times.
- No taking pictures in classroom.
- No taking pictures of other classmates.
- All cameras must be put up at all times.