Rules and Procedures for Health and Safety
- Come to class on time. Standing outside the door and rushing in after the bell has begun to ring will consitute a tarty. You must be INSIDE the door when it begins ringing to be counted on time.
- Attend to personal needs before coming to class. I have neen instructed not to give passes to lockers and to limit passes, so please do not ask for a pass unless you have a true emergency.
- Remain in your assigned seat unless you have permission to get up. Throw scraps away at the end of the period on your way out.
- Do not eat candy or other food in class unless you have been special permission.
- Bring required materials every day unless you are otherwise directed.
- Talk only when permitted. Be aware of the situation since quiet talking is allowed in some situations and speaking to entire group without raising your hand may be allowed in others. I will remind you once and expect compliance.
- Use polite speech and body language. Unkind teasing and impolite behavior is unacceptable.
- Do not cheat. Students caught cheating will receive a zero and a phone call home. Both the student who shares his work for an independent assignment AND the person who copies it will suffer the same consequences. I expect you to do your own work and to be sure no one can copy it.
- Follow the teacher's directions immediately.