- Respect: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Hands to yourself.
- Use proper language (kind words only).
- Have a positive attitude.
- Respect each other for your differences and similarities.
- Work together as a family.
- Share responsibilities within the classroom.
Consequences: Each student is responsible for their behavior.
- Verbal warning will be given.
- The student and I will sign a behavior contract in order to help and improve undesired behavior
- There will be a phone call home to parents.
The school is a BULLY-FREE zone. Bullying is not permissible in or around the school. If a student is found to be breaking this ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY there will be severe consequences. The student will be sent to the principal’s office where the correct action will be determined. The above consequences do not apply in this situation.