To be successful in any class you must have good study skills. The following are suggestions to help you study for tests and quizzes.
- Make sure your spiral notebook is neat & complete
- You should review any activities/notes for 10-15 minutes every night even if you think it's easy or you know it.
- You should understand your notes, if you don't understand what you've written down or abbreviated then the notes serve no purpose.
- Highlight or color categorize your notes and key vocabulary.
- Visit Ms. Shearer's website regularly for updated websites and test study guides.
www.quizlet.com (you can make online flash cards to help you study )
TIP #1- Review notes and form questions onto flash cards. Have someone quiz you over the questions.