Natalie Gomero, Jessica Guandique, Karina Cordova, Nicole Tjokroredjo, (Club Sponsor) Ms. Guerra, Massiel Sanchez, Jasmine Morrison, Bella Battle and Karla Quinones.
- To foster good habits, which will guide members towards being role models within the school and the community.
- To Promote Community Service within the MAST@ Homestead and the community.
- To set an example of good behavior at all times in the class, outside events, and school functions.
- To promote friendship and a sense of sisterhood with all members.
- To develop character, leadership, poise, etiquette and individual responsibility among the members.
- To guide members into become virtuous young ladies and the leaders of tomorrow.
- Must be a current or potential student of MAST @ Homestead
- Must maintain good conduct grades (All A’s and B’s in conduct) and attendance in all classes.
- Teacher recommendations.