Always remember and practice science safety.
1. Always follow the safety procedures outlined by your teacher.
2. Never put materials in your mouth.
3. Avoid touching your face, mouth, ears, or eyes when you are working with chemicals, plants, or animals.
4. Do not smell any chemicals directly.
5. Do not mix unknown chemicals just to see what might happen.
6. Always wash your hands immediately after using chemicals.
7. Make sure you clean-up your work space.
8. Be careful when using sharp or pointed tools.
9. Report all accidents.
10. Follow directions.