How to pray
- The thumb is the closest finger to you. Start praying for those who are closest to you, the people you love.
- Next is the index finger. Pray for the people who teach you. They need support and wisdom to guide others.
- The next finger is the tallest. It reminds you of leaders and people with authority. They need God’s guidance.
- The fourth finger, the ring finger, is the weakest finger. It reminds you to pray for the weak, the sick or those troubled by problems.
- Last is the smallest finger. The smallest finger reminds you to pray for yourself. Because you have already prayed for others, you see your own needs in perspective.