Thank You for continuing to sign your child's planner and reading log each night.
You are AWESOME!!!
Family access is your gateway to a variety of student information, such as attendance, grades, and health data.
General Mills sponsor the Box Tops for Education Program, which donates money back to the school. We need your help!!!! Look for these labels on cereal boxes, canned foods, frozed foods and more. Send in the box tops labels to help us fund special programs.
Please refer to the district website for our supply list. You may leave some of the bulk items at home until your childs needs to replenish thier supplies or items may be stored in the classroom.
The volunteer office is currently recruiting volunteers as…
- Mentors/Youth Motivators to help students with their reading and math skills.
- Assist teachers as a classroom volunteer or prepare materials at home.
- Volunteer as a clerical assistant to support the efforts of the secretaries/clerks on campus.
- Help out in the library (Media Center).
- Volunteer as part of the PTO or School Advisory Council (SAC).
- Become a Business Partner, share your special skills, interests or career.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the extended St. Lucie County School Board Family, please call Susan Helms-Smith at 429-5510 or stop by the school of your choice to complete a volunteer application.