I earned the following degrees ad credentials:
- Bachelors Degree in Business from the University of Phoenix in 2001.
- Masters of Arts in Teaching with an emphasis on Curriculum and Instruction from La Sierra University in 2004.
- Single Subject English credential at the same time as my Masters Degree.
- Mild/Moderate special Education Credential from National University in 2017.
- Masters in Special Education (1 Class remaining)
- Administrive Credential (IN Progress) National University
Teaching has been a passion for me since 2004 when I went to sleep one night and had a dream that I was a teacher, teaching an English class to an apt audience of students. I immediately enrolled in a credential program and have not looked back since. Teaching is a passion for me and I enjoy tremendously.
I currently work in the Court School setting at the Alan M. Crogan Youth and Treatment Education Center in Riverside, Ca. One night a week I also teach English courses for DeVry University in Pomona. The courses that I teach are all subjects as I have a self contained classroom in the girls Gamma unit and the grade levels are from 9 - 12.
Please take a moment to check out my powtoon on teaching at ">Powtoon on Teaching