This lesson is designed to be a review or remediation for students taking algebra classes. This lesson plan includes the following:
Prerequisite Technology Knowledge Resources
- Power point hand-out (See teaching procedures)
- Online Tutorial-Creating your first presentation (Microsoft Office website): http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/create-your-slides-RZ010186615.aspx?section=2
- Pre-assessment (Power Point: See teaching procedures)
- Online Practice Problems: (http://www.classzone.com/cz/books/algebra_1_2011_na/resources/htmls/ml_hsm_alg1_eWorkbook/index.html
- Online Hoop-it Practice: (http://www.math-play.com/One-Step-Equation-Game.html)
- Student slideshow from a power-point template (see teaching procedures).
- Alternate Assignments are addressed in each component of the lesson plan. (See teaching procedures).
1. See procedures tab.