Welcome Wildcats !
|** Please remember to do all written assignments in the Homework Journal - due each Friday . Also, please use both sides of the paper in your journal when you can.|
Class Supply List:
- Over the ear headphones (no earbuds)
- 1 Binder 1 ½ inch (one and half inch)
- 2 Bottles Hand Sanitizer
1 Box of #2 pencils
3 Boxes of Kleenex
1 Roll of Paper Towel
1 pk Expo thin markers
1 Box of 24 Crayola Crayons
1 Box of Storage Bags (gallon and quart sizes needed)
2 containers of Lysol/Clorox Wipes
1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray
8 Elmer’s Glue Sticks
1 Pk of Washable Markers
2 spiral notebooks
All standards that we teach can be found at: http://www.GeorgiaStandards.org
1. Be a good friend
2. Be a good listener
3. We practice kindness
4. We walk inside the building
5. We always tell the truth
6. We follow directions the first time given.
- Please check your child's folder every night for any information that may need to be signed and returned.
- Please write your child's name on all book bags, lunch boxes, and coats.
- Please keep an extra set of clothing in your child's book bag. These will only be used in case of emergency (and please remember to switch them out according to season - we don't want to send anyone home in shorts in February.
- We have PE on Monday and Thursday, please make sure your child is wearing tennis shoes.
- If girls are wearing dresses/skirts, please wear shorts under it.
- I need all change of transportation, absence excuses, and all other notes put in your child's BINDER.