Brownie Uniform Information (Grades 2 and 3)
- Wear of uniforms and patches is optional. I know these things can get expensive, and I don't want it to be a barrier to participation. I can also use a paper method to showcase their progress.
- There are two brownie uniforms, a sash and a vest. My preference is for the troop to wear the sash since it is less expensive. However, either uniform is acceptable to wear.
- The following patches and pins go on their uniforms: Brownie Scout Daisy Council Identification Set (Choose "Historic Georgia"), Brownie Scout Daisy Iron-On Troop Numerals, Wavy American Flag Patch, Insignia Tab, Brownie Membership Pin, Word Trefoil Pin
- You can buy them a starter kit here if you want. However, they don't need the book or the bag.
- You can also buy the uniform in person at the following location:
Macon Council Shop
6869 Columbus Rd.
Lizella, GA 31052
M-Th: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Fri: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, First Sat of the Month: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This picture shows the placement of the pins and patches: