Write a complete sentence using the words given words.
1. coronavirus - disease
2. people - social distancing
3.Italy - rate of death - China
4.wear masks - hands sanitizer
5. lockdown - spreading- diseases.
1 .Will you keep your New Year's ___________________? (resolute)
2. It was such a hot night that i had a cold shower to _____________myself. (refresh)
3. A ____________house burns more easily than a stone house. (wood)
4. He's a star in England, but completely _______________ in France. ( know)
5. I can't afford to buy a ______________car, much less a new one.(use)
6.Mary told Sam that sometimes all you have to do is ask for ______________.(forgive)
7.Everyone in the picture is smiling ___________. (happy)
8.Logical thinking is my _______________. (strong)
9.Mosquitoes are ______________insects. (harm)
10.This is a very _____________story. (entertain)
Choose the correct answer from the list below. Write the correct form of the verbs.
( look after, bring up, blow over, call off, carry away, give back, pass away , run away, fall on, get through)
1. The cyclone __________ last night.
2.The doctors _____________the sick people.
3.Tom Swayer _______________ by his Aunt Polly.
4. The heavy rainfall ______________the top fertile soil.
5.The meeting was _____________due to the lastness of the chairman.
6. The hungry lion _________________on the poor foal.
7.You should strive your best to_________your examination this time.
8.Mr Simon _______the old lady ________her stolen purse.
9. The thieves __________ on seeing the policemen.
10. My neighbour _____________last week.