- REGISTRATION: K-4 & K-5 Registration is Friday, April 6th from 8:00 - 2:00. K-4 & K-5 students will not attend school that day. School wide pre-registration is April 2nd - April 20th.
- PICTURES: K-4 cap and gown pictures will be Friday, April 20th. Mr. & Mrs. MAE and 6th grade class group picture will also be made on that day. Please dress appropiately.
- ART SHOW: The District Art Show is Wednesday, April 18th at Southern Academy from 1:00 - 2:00.
- FIELD TRIP: The 5th grade class will be attending "Classroom in the Forest" this Friday, April 20th. Please remember to bring a sack lunch and drink. Wear jeans and tennis shoes or boots.
- MAE'S Honors Day: MAE's Honors Day will be Thursday, April 26th at 8:30 a.m. in Miss Dunning's room. This is for new Honor Society members, Accelerated Reading, and announcement of Valedictorian, Salutatorian, and Top 5.
- 6th Exams: The 6th grade exams will be taken on Wednesday, May 9th & Thursday, May 10th. Graduation practice will be on Friday, May 11th.
- MAE'S GRADUATIONS: K-5 and 6th grade Graduations will be on Monday, May 14th. 6th grade graduation will begin at 8:30 in the gym followed by K-5 at 10:00.
- From Amy Martin: RENWEB: https://mg-al.client.renweb.com/pw/
I hope everyone that has tried has been able to access RenWeb. This is going to be a wonderful program for our school to help keep our parents informed. Please keep in mind that with everything new there are usually some “bumps in the road”. I am working hard to fix problems as they come up. I am also working very hard to get K-3 grades entered into the system. Please remain patient with me. There have been several of the same issues that I have been asked about, so I would like to give a few suggestions for everyone to try before they contact me....
1. Make sure you are using the email that you gave to the school. If you have not given the school an email address please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Make sure you are using the correct district code - MG-AL
3. Make sure when you are setting up your account, that you are selecting ParentWeb. Then after entering password select parent.
If you are still unable to access it, please email me at email@example.com and tell me what issues you are having and I will get to it as soon as possible. I receive many texts each day and it is very hard for me to keep up with everything that way. Thank you for your help and understanding.