We are currently in a town called Pittsburgh, PA.
- Pittsburgh is approximately 366 miles or 732,000 steps from Toms River, NJ.
- It is located in the western part of Pennsylvania.
- The current weather in Pittsburgh is in the Low 40's with scattered showers.
- The population in July 2007 was 311,218.
- In 2007, the median household income was $32,363.
- The land area is 55.6 square miles.
- An interesting historical fact about Pittsburgh, PA is that Andrew Carnegie opened the Edgar Thomson Works in Braddock in 1875 and brought inexpensive, mass-produced steel to the Pittsburgh area.