Rules / Consequences / Guidelines
1. Make sure you are ready to learn. 1. Verbal Warning
2. Accept Responsibility 2. Phone Call Home
3. Display Respect 3. Lunch Detention
4. Education comes first 4. Referral /Conference with Parents
5. Administrative Referral
Guidelines for Classroom Behavior:
- Always say "Thank you" when someone hands you something.
- Say "I'm sorry" or "Excuse me" if you hurt or bump into someone.
- Look adults in the eye when they are speaking to you.
- Do not interrupt someone when they are speaking; wait your turn to talk.
- Sit up straight with your back against the chair in class; no slouching.
- Take three deep breaths before giving into anger or frustration.
- Absolutely No Bullying Allowed!