Students will learn the art of revising for detail, elaboration, vivid language and other literary tools that make writing come alive.
- At this point, you need to FOCUS in on various elements in your writing. Look at the categories and questions below to assist you in making revisions.
- The picture you are "drawing with words" for your writer should be getting more and more clear.
- You may want to ask a peer editor to review your work.
- Refer back to the rubric page as you write, paying special attention to all categories except "conventions."
FOCUS ON THE BIG PICTURE
FOCUS ON WORDS AND SENTENCES
- Continue to record all of your work in your Google Doc. (Copy and Paste, hyperlink, or type directly into the document.)