Students will fine tune and polish their writing, editing for grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Use the categories and guidelines in the table below to guide you as you edit your writing.
- Refer back to the rubric page as you edit, paying special attention to the "conventions" category.
- Use a spelling and/or grammar check program; watch out for misspellings it won't catch though! (Ewe can't bee two careful. You can't be too careful!)
- You may want to ask a peer editor to review your work again, one more time.
- Continue to record all of your work in your Google Doc. (Copy and Paste, hyperlink, or type directly into the document.)