WELCOME SCIENCE STUDENTS!
Below you will find information regarding homework and due dates. If you were absent and need more clarification, please see me. Also, please make sure to visit the absent crate upon your return for any materials you did not receive while you were absent. If you have any questions, please email me using the email address provided below. Thanks!
THursday, May 26th
- Animal Adaptation drawing due TODAY
- I will be grading journals #1-5 for Voyage of the Mimi tomorrow
Friday, May 20th
- Journal #3 due Monday if you didn't finish in class
- Capture the wild bean lab
Thursday, May 19th
- voyage of the Mimi Journal # 2 due tomorrow
Tuesday, May 3rd
All missing work due tomorrow!! Home report grades will be your progress report grade unless you handed in work since you received it.
*worked on stimulus and response lab today. If absent, you will have to make this up.
Friday, April 11th, 2011
- Test today
- Students received a missing work slip if they have any missing work
Thursday, March 17th, 2011
- UNIT PROJECTS are due TOMORROW!!
- Begin child abuse
- Unit Projects due Friday, March 18th
Thursday, March 10th, 2011
- Unit Project work day-projects due next Friday
Monday, March 7th-Wednesday March 9th, 2011
- Unit Project work day entire week!
Thursday, March 3rd, 2011
- Wish Ms.Bartel a happy birthday ; ) (haha, for those who read this!)
- No homework-worked on planets
- IF moon worksheet was not completed for today then it needs to be done!
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011
- Homework: Moon Worksheet
February 22nd, 2011
- Progress report parent signature needed
Tuesday, February 7th, 2011
- Homework: Mars calendar due tomorrow
Tuesday, January 25th, 2011
- Homework: Seasons Interactive Questions
Tuesday, January 4th, 2011
- Scientific Method Quiz-if absent you will have to make it up
Thursday, December 16th
- gummy bear lab-no homework
- Written report is LATE
Wednesday, December 15th
- Written reports LATE
- Worked on experimental errors and wrote the lab to "Will food coloring dissolve faster in warm or cold water?"
- Gobstopper lab-need to makeup if gone. Turned in worksheet
Friday, December 10th
- Written Report about Surveys due MONDAY, for class 2,3,4. It is due TUESDAY, for class 5.
- All late and missing work is due MONDAY! If you do not hand it in by then, your home report will not show an updated grade.
Thursday, December 9th
Written reports are due Monday! They need to be on a separate sheet of paper in complete sentences.