My name is Angelica Perez. I will be your child's third grade teacher. So that you can get to know me a little bit better, I have created this About Me page. Feel free to look over this page when you have some free time.
A few of my favorite things...
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Animal: Panda
- Favorite Snack: Dried Mango
- Favorite Quote: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao Zi
Fun Facts about Me
- I am a University of North Carolina at Greensboro alum.
- I studied abroad in Beijing, China as part of my Undergraduate degree. During this time, I took four immersive Chinese classes. These classes provided me with the opportunity to learn Chinese.
- Although my name is Ms. Perez, I do not speak Spanish. But, I would love to learn this language later on in life.
- I am the proud mother of two black and white cats named Panda and Tippor.
- I am currently working on my Master's in Special Education: Learning Disabilities.