Research shows that 40 to 50 percent of men and 50 to 55 percent of women have spider veins problems and the same is confirmed by the texas vein clinic, so this is a very common problem.
The term "spider veins" was invented because of their looks, which is reminiscent of spider webs. Telangiectasia or venulectasias (spider veins) are blood vessels, thin vessels connected right into the larger venous system. These small, tangled blood vessels happen under the skin's covering and are prominently visible as purple, blue, or red lines. These veins may be separate or associated with "feeder" veins or larger varicose veins. (Spider veins are distinct from varicose veins, which protrude above the surface of the skin and may require medical attention of spider vein treatment Houston
While spider veins can be evident over large parts of the skin, they are just cosmetic issues. These veins most usually happen on the thighs, calves, ankles, cheeks, and nose. Spider veins can be affected by the following:
- Pressure of gravity, body weight stress, and pumping blood from the below the waistline body up to the heart.
- Age (valves exhaust with age)
- Prolonged periods of immobility this includes standing, the reason could be anything job or medical condition.
- Hormones due to pregnancy, puberty, or contraceptive pills.
- Excessive weight
- Running or other high impacts workout
- Blockage by faulty valves in the deep system of veins
- restrain in blood flow like Crossing legs position
- Sun exposure
Although varicose veins Houston are fundamentally a cosmetic issue, they can create uneasiness in the legs. There are usually no signs from varicose veins Houston, but they can cause an itching or tingling sensation. Occasionally, these veins can be blood backing up more difficult under the skin in which state the signs would be the same as having varicose veins.
Spider vein treatment Houston
There are diverse steps you can take to help stop spider veins:
- Walk every 15 minutes throughout the day
- stretch your calf muscles to elevate blood out of your legs - flex and stretch your joints at least 15 times after every 30 minutes
- Raise your legs when resting
- Eat a whole fiber, take low sodium diet (reduces constipation and swelling)
- Avoid carrying high heels for extended periods of time
- Wear compression hose or stockings
- Apply sunscreen
Varicose vein treatment Houston
There are various sorts of treatment for varicose veins from totally non-invasive to surgical. Some alternatives include:
- Lifestyle changes such as changes to diet and exercise routine
- Products to support conceal the occurrence of broken capillaries
- Compression stockings
- Support pantyhose, which allow the least amount of stress and present pressure all over the leg rather than focused in particular locations
- Gradient compression hose, which provides a slightly more strain and is marketed in drug stores and medical supply shops.
- Prescription gradient compression hose, which allows the immense amount of pressure but must be implemented by someone particularly trained in this. For more information visit veintreatmentclinic.com now.