This is the site for Coach Rebstock's Algebra 2 class! My email is email@example.com, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Sylabus is below:
I have a NO TOLERANCE cheating policy. If you are caught cheating in any way it results in an automatic zero and honor code violation.
- It will be the student’s responsibility to make-up all missed work, for an excused absence. You have as many days missed to make up your work per Shelby County Policy. No Exceptions. If a worksheet or handout was missed, then you can ask me for it.
Make Up Work:
Assignments will only receive full credit on their due date. You may turn them in for half credit one day late. After that, there will be no credit awarded.
-Also, you will not pack up your things until the bell rings.
-Only when the bell rings can you leave your desk.
-You will not line up in front of the door for dismissal.
-Please take a minute and check around your desk area to make sure it is clean, and your desk is straight.
- You are NOT to work on work from another class during my class time.
-If you need something you may raise your hand at an appropriate time to ask.
-You are to remain in your seat during class time.
-Discussions in class and in groups should be subject matter related.
-There should only be one person talking at a time, unless we are working in groups for something.
- There are no purses, bags, jackets, etc.. allowed in your lap or on the table during class time.
- Please be prepared everyday and ready to learn when you arrive.
-When the bell rings, it is my time.
-Bell work is given the first 2-3 minutes of class everyday. It is graded and required. You need to work on this quietly each day to keep your bell work points.
-Find your assigned seat and begin your bell work.
-The door will be shut and locked at the tardy bell, you will be counted tardy if late.
-Take care of personal business between bells. (Restrooms, water, lockers…)
Daily Schedule: It is expected that you will have your work, notebook and something to write with EVERY day.
8. No purses, bags, or clothing in your lap or on the table.
- Be in compliance with school dress code.
- NO CELL PHONES, electronic devices or headphones!
- Demonstrate respect for others.
- No personal grooming, eating, or drinking.
- Be prepared for class EVERY day.
- Be on time to class.
- Follow all rules of Germantown High School.
Welcome! I hope that everyone had an enjoyable relaxing summer, and that you are now ready for a productive school year. This will address most of the things that will be going on in my classroom for this school year. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with each of you!