By clicking on the Instructor's Manual link below, you will be able to observe an instructional unit on cardiorespiratory endurance for 6th grade students. Some of the information can be found on this website as well.
Everything listed below can be located in the instructor's manual.
- Overview of the Instructional Unit
- Instructional Setting, Learners in the Instructional Setting, and Content Area
- Delivery Approach
- Time Needed
- Instructional Problem and Goal Statement
- Performance Objectives
- Instructional Strategies
- Schedule of Learning Activities
- Assessment and Evaluation of Student Learning
- Materials Needed
- Lesson Plans
- Resources �