The Canon TR4520 printer setup is now easy with expert assistance. Now you can set up the Canon TR4520 printer easily with the latest and suitable set of Canon TR4520 driver. Here are the full instructions for Pixma TR4520 Connect Printer Setup.
- Firstly, take the brand new Canon TR4520 printer out of the box and then clear all the tapes around.
- Then, place the printer on a flat surface and connect the power cable from the direct wall outlet to it.
- Now, turn on the printer and wait for the power button to light up.
- After that, install the papers and the cartridge tanks and proceed to connect the devices.
- To connect Pixma TR4520 and the devices, you may choose the wired setup or the wireless setup.
- Then, install the suitable drivers and software for your computer and complete the setup process.
- Windows OS compatible: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1, and 10.
- MAC OS Versions: Mac OS X10.10 to macOS 10.13.
Canon TR4520 Driver Download
Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup is easy with the setup CD from the pack or the driver download page. Here, the CD has the basic version of drivers and software, whereas; the driver page has the latest set of drivers and software. You may choose either of the methods to complete the Pixma TR4520 driver download.
Pixma TR4520 Driver Installation for Win
Follow the easy Driver download steps to install the full package driver for your Pixma TR4520. The same set of instructions is applicable for Pixma TR4520 driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack 1.
- Firstly, run the Pixma TR4520 setup CD and then proceed with the wizard steps.
- Then, the wizard pops the connection mode screen. Here, choose the respective mode between the Pixma TR4520 printer and the devices.
- After that, on a successful connection with the network and the Windows, it takes you to the driver download page.
- Here, complete the TR4520 Printer driver installation by choosing the necessary drivers.
- Similarly, the wizard page navigates you through the TR4520 software download page.
- Here, choose either full package software or the add-on software to complete the driver download for Windows.
- Note: Download the latest Pixma TR4520 driver from the driver download page to enable the complete Canon features.
TR4520 Driver Installation for Mac
Here is the complete set of instructions for Pixma TR4520 driver download for a MAC device. You may use the same set of steps for suitable OS versions. The Pixma TR4520 supported MAC OS versions are MAC OSX 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), and 10.13 High Sierra.
- Firstly, connect Pixma TR4520 to the network either with LAN cable or with wireless mode.
- Then, get the Pixma TR4520 driver download setup file. You may use either the CD or the driver download page.
- After that, initiate the setup file and proceed with the complete on-screen prompts of instructions.
- Then, proceed to the driver install page by choosing the right mode of connection between TR4520 and the devices.
- Here, on the driver installation page, choose the right Canon TR4520 driver and software to install.
- You may choose either the full package driver set or the basic set of Pixma TR4520 driver.
- Finally, complete the Pixma TR4520 driver and software installation process.
Pixma TR4520 Wireless Setup
Canon TR4520 Wireless setup involves installing the latest and suitable driver and software. For this, you may choose between the CD and the driver download page. After installing the latest set of drivers and software for your Pixma TR4520, follow the steps below.
Prepare TR4520 for wireless setup:
- Firstly, press and hold the Wifi or the menu button on your printer panel for 2-3 seconds.
- Now, the printer displays a prompt to follow the steps on the wizard screen to proceed with the Canon TR4520 Wireless setup.
- Then, run the setup file on your Windows or MAC computer follow the steps to proceed with the Wifi Setup.
- After that, on the connection setup screen, you can see three different options. You can choose either of these – Cableless Setup, USB Setup, and Access Point Setup.
- However, Canon strongly recommends the Cableless Setup process.
- After choosing the Standard setup (Cableless setup), the wizard identifies the Wifi name to which the computer is in connection.
- It displays the Wifi SSID and the password on the screen. Now, verify these details and click on submit.
- Now, Pixma TR4520 connects to the same Wifi network as your computer.
- For any assistance with Pixma TR4520 printer support, reach our experts through the call or online chat.