Alyson Hahn’s Biology Class
Fall Semester 2011
Topics to be Covered
1. The roles of mitotic and meiotic divisions during reproduction, growth, and repair of cells.
2. Comparing sperm and egg formation in terms of ploidy.
3. Comparing sexual and asexual reproduction
4. Phenotypic and genotypic probabilities
5. Genetic terms
6. Interpreting inheritance patterns in graphs and charts
7. Genetic disease patterns of inheritance.
For each topic, I have written the following:
i) course outline
ii) teaching aids for the topic
iii) class projects
iv) review questions
v) links only-I was unable to load pictures
vi) any other information to make the website useful.