Reading skills for this week: Fact and Opinion, Synonyms and Antonyms Test Friday
1. babble- to say words that cannot be understood.
2. suspicious- to think someone cannot be trusted.
3. accompany- to go someplace with someone.
4. competent- to be good at what you are doing.
5. scent- the smell of something.
6. wanders- to travel without planning where you are going.
7. whined- to give a long, high cry.
8. obey- to do what you are told to do.
9. demonstrate- to show how something works or how it is done.
10. patrol- to watch over and guard an area.