SPELLING WORDS (April 19, 2010) Test on Friday, April 231. weigh 2. neither 3. field 4. trying 5. hurried 6. field
7. receiving 8. piece 9. siege 10. weighs 11. writing 12. tired
13. having 14. worries 15. special
We will continue to work on the four paragraph essay structure in class.
- Read for at least 20 min. every evening and fill in the reading log. ( Books must be on grade level.)
- Reading logs are checked every Monday.
Math (Week of April 19, 2010)
- We will begin Chapter 12
- Homework: completing any class work not finished during class.
A few great websites for working on math facts are:
This can be a fun way to get your child to practice their math skills.
SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES (April 19, 2010 - May 7, 2010) Ch. 4 test will be on Friday May 7.
We will be starting chapter 4 in Science
The Earth's Surface
How is soil formed?
The layers of soil.
What is soil like?