WEBSITES ABOUT P.E. AND HEALTH FOR PARENTS
Here are some insteresting websites about physical education and healthy living. I hope you enjoy the reading and share what you learned with your children.
1) www.cdc.gov – the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a great section called Healthy Living where you can find information about physical activities and health living.
2) www.kidshealth.org – the section for parents has information about Nutrition, Fitness, and other health subjects.
3) mypyramid.gov - MyPyramid Plan can help you choose the foods and amounts that are right for you and your children.
4) http://www.fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org/why-fruits-veggies shows you how to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrLne6YVaBQ – this is a great video about the importance of Physical Education classes.
6) http://www.pecentral.org/websites/youthsports.html - lists a few websites that help you learn more about different sports, in case you want to couch and help you children at home.